Wii CyberBike: Official Trailer!

We were introduced to the Wii CyberBike the other day, and now Nintendo has been kind enough to grace us with a trailer!  I said it once and I’ll say it again, the Wii is getting out of control.

The Official Nintendo Magazine had this to say about the Wii CyberBike and Cycling Sports,

“You have to cycle along paths and roads, clearing up sources of pollution that is ruining the environment. It all sounds a bit worthy! Using the bike, you ride through 18 different circuits and, as you progress, numerous accessories are unlocked including new backpacks and vehicle colours. Modes include Fitness, Story, and a Multiplayer for four players,”

Story mode I think sounds the most interesting, you have to wonder how in the hell that is going to work out.  Nintendo, you my friends are getting out of control.  As I keep saying, “What’s Next?”

Wii accessories officially out of control [CVG]

21 Comments on "Wii CyberBike: Official Trailer!"

1. gearhead October 18, 2009 at 09:41 - Reply

tinue to As it so happens, I’ve been wanting something like this for a long time. I’m on the upper side of 40, have a knee was crushed in an accident when I was 18, and can find very few exercises that I can do without being hobbeled for the next few days.
    I’m able to commute to work by bicycle during the “summer” months, but now that winter is closing in, that’s about to end. I would like to continue to cycle thru the winter, but safety becomes an issue on icy roads, and I would rather eat a bullet than ride a traditional, boring, exercise bike. Perhaps Cyberbike or something like it is an acceptable option…

2. CiviCity October 14, 2009 at 22:51 - Reply

Next Wii item: the Wii dildo! xD lol

3. atomicrocket October 14, 2009 at 21:15 - Reply

whats the world coming to :S

4. Kiam74 October 14, 2009 at 21:13 - Reply

lol just what are they gonna think of next

5. J Watz x518x October 14, 2009 at 20:37 - Reply

I personally am not against this, and I’m glad someone cares about societies health. I mean obesity is at an all time high and this is just a way to kind of put some fun in working out. I figured they would go with more workout peripherals after the Wii Fit was a pretty big success.

6. DeltronZero000 October 14, 2009 at 19:14 - Reply

Well i guess it can be used for when the weather is crappy outside but really how many people are going to buy this for Mario Cart.. maybe a couple. I could see how older adults could buy this, but if they dont have a wii then its kinda useless considering there obviously trying to market adults

7. Death_Monkey October 14, 2009 at 17:13 - Reply

great, like we can’t just buy a bike and go outside..

8. Tovan October 14, 2009 at 06:13 - Reply

Oh god, just stop the madness. I already hate all the peripherals there are these days, we don’t need to add more to the pile.

9. DeadStretch October 14, 2009 at 04:53 - Reply

Yo, All I gotta say is…that was a great way to market the new peripheral. A hot female doing some exercise stuff is always an instant sale! I mean look at her ride that Wii Bike…instant sale! lol

• Kreyg October 14, 2009 at 05:05 - Reply

yeah she is cute, Im having second thoughts about this, you CAN play mario kart with it. That could be fun and healthy at the same time!

10. Kenyi October 14, 2009 at 03:16 - Reply

Well, on one side it’s slightly appealing. It’s fitness made into a ‘fun’ game. But on the other side, when did Nintendo become your personal coach? I think Nintendo needs to stop making things like this, or else we’ll have Super Mario Benchpressing soon, which would just be very, very sad.

11. Halojames October 14, 2009 at 03:05 - Reply

Ill get it as long as it’s supported by activisions upcoming bike hero :)

12. MasterShakeNBake October 14, 2009 at 02:14 - Reply

GET A REAL BIKE!!! Jesus this is sad

• DeadStretch October 14, 2009 at 04:54 - Reply

A real bike doesn’t track the distance you’ve traveled though…

13. xsutra October 14, 2009 at 02:00 - Reply

She’s cute..she can ride my face, i mean bike..wait what!?

14. HitokiriBoricua October 14, 2009 at 01:54 - Reply

Seriously, Bowflex and Wii should just join together and make the Wiiflex and call it a day. Nintendo is aiming to get the lazy people to actually do something while playing a game, which isnt bad, quite ingenious if you ask me. But for someone like me this doesnt appeal and of course this is gonna make a butt load of money. F U Nintendo and your ingenious thinking with fitness and video games, fucking milking the crap out of that idea.

15. xDSJxPyro October 14, 2009 at 01:48 - Reply

I am just wonder why Nintendo did not make this like other infomercials, where the old thing was in black and white, and made to look like it was impossible to use. I would much rather ride a real bike, then ride a fake bike in a fake world. This is sooooo sad.