250GB PS3 Uncharted 2 Bundle [Updated]

With the 250gb Ps3’s recently announced, I’m sure most people were looking for some sort of bundle to come with it.  Well, Australia and New Zealand are two very lucky places, that’s for sure.  Both are able to pick up a 250gb PS3 bundle that includes Uncharted 2.  No word yet on if this bundle will be available in any other countries.  I sure hope it becomes available soon, I need a new PS3 and this is a game that I would definitely pick up with the console.

Buy a 250gb PS3 and get Bonus Uncharted 2 game! [Playstation.com(austratila)]

Update: Amazon UK selling uncharted 2 bundle for £269.99.  Goes on sale next week [Gameswire]

Update 2: Engadget Has seen the bundle In Spain [Via Destructoid]

Still no word on a US release.  Update will be here if there is any word.

Sony would be crazy not to release one in the US.  It would be the perfect competition to the MW2 xbox 360.

18 Comments on "250GB PS3 Uncharted 2 Bundle [Updated]"

1. mistylightning November 1, 2009 at 14:02 - Reply

i need one so badly dude but i just cant find the right deal would definitely buy this if it comes to us canada

2. JesusHMacy October 21, 2009 at 01:27 - Reply

i’d buy that

3. Tovan October 16, 2009 at 22:05 - Reply

Still pretty weird it hasn’t been confirmed for the US, this is a great deal for people to get hooked on the PS3.

4. DeadStretch October 16, 2009 at 22:04 - Reply

Spain huh, I’m surprised there is no Japan version also…

5. theGazettEchick October 16, 2009 at 22:04 - Reply

its a good move on Sonys part, if you have / getting a ps3 this is must have.

• Kreyg October 16, 2009 at 22:10 - Reply

whats a bad move is not releasing it in the US.

But sony could be building it up and making us REALLY want it, then last minute it will come out of no where. But we shall see.

6. DeltronZero000 October 16, 2009 at 16:27 - Reply

Well at least sony has the idea of putting GOOD games for a package with a ps3 then xbox and Lego Batman and Kung-fu panda..
    But if i had the money i would definitely jump on this and get it. Probably the best first game to get for the PS3

7. BabyBoy2009 October 16, 2009 at 14:54 - Reply

If this would be available in the US i would pre order it right now. They are losing on a lot of sales, maybe Sony is stocking them so they don’t run out and call it a “limited edition” also.

8. SpudFella October 16, 2009 at 14:24 - Reply

If I didn’t have a PS3 I would definitely go and buy this package as soon as I had the cash. :D

9. DeadStretch October 16, 2009 at 13:26 - Reply

This is the prefect bundle to duel the MW2 360 version. What’s really holding back the “win” is the US release.

10. Richard Reyes October 16, 2009 at 13:01 - Reply

That’s a great first game to get if you get a ps3.

11. turinx October 16, 2009 at 12:24 - Reply

269 GBP is like 440 US, that probably puts this out of reach for me. However, this is an awesome bundle. I’m curious too as to why this isn’t being offered in the states.

12. Death_Monkey October 16, 2009 at 10:48 - Reply

Well, I think the PS3 is trying to compete with the MW2 Xbox, could this increase sales? Since UC2 is probably one of the best games on the PS3, I’ll have to go with yes, This WILL increase sales for the PS3, I’m sure of it, smart move by Sony.

• Kreyg October 16, 2009 at 10:50 - Reply

I hadn’t thought about that, but now that you mention I must agree. Why there is no word of a US release of this, I simply have no idea.

• DeadStretch October 16, 2009 at 13:27 - Reply

Yes, exactly what I was thinking Death.