Buy 2 get 1 FREE from Best Buy

Everyone’s doing it these days, so why not Best Buy?  Just don’t let them sucker you into installing something or say they provided an extra service when they didn’t.  Best Buy is having a Buy 2 get 1 free on all games 59.99 or less.  From what it seems, you’ll be able to mix and match games.  I would suggest checking with your local Best Buy for more specific details on the promotion.  This deal will begin on 10/25.  Anyone going to take advantage of this?

bbad

[Via NeoGAF]

26 Comments on "Buy 2 get 1 FREE from Best Buy"

1. Punisher773 October 25, 2009 at 21:22 - Reply

Too bad they didn’t have this offer in my area… hopefully soon they do.

2. Xsutra October 22, 2009 at 20:53 - Reply

Not bad of a deal.

3. turinx October 22, 2009 at 18:18 - Reply

Figures, I already bought borderlands and then I see this.

4. death_monkey October 22, 2009 at 17:10 - Reply

Good Deal, and great timing, maybe they aren’t total shit.

5. BabyBoy2009 October 22, 2009 at 16:56 - Reply

I guess ill start xmas shopping early this year. I couldn’t see how long its going to last anybody know?

6. conkerbunker October 22, 2009 at 16:39 - Reply

best buy is awesome when they do stuff like this

7. Omnislasher October 22, 2009 at 16:33 - Reply

Now that’s one hell of a deal.

Too bad I already bought Borderlands and preordered Tekken 6 at Gamestop. If I hadn’t already done that, I would probably have taken advantage of this deal.

8. HitokiriBoricua October 22, 2009 at 15:59 - Reply

Yea someone told me about this the other day. Definitely gonna hit up Best Buy next paycheck and buy Borderlands, Batman AA and figure out what my free game is gonna be

9. tuner_racer October 22, 2009 at 15:26 - Reply

hmmm….
    at least it isnt “buy 2 and get us to put the game into your console”

10. Nick October 22, 2009 at 15:07 - Reply

wow lot of gr8 deals wth shops nowadays in the USA maybe after those things wth the XBL gold being more expensive testing out some deals to combat those

11. DeadStretch October 22, 2009 at 12:08 - Reply

Awesome! I was going to take advantage of the Toys ‘R Us deal, which was the same, but couldn’t get up the money in time. Thank you Best Buy! Seems like I am getting Borderlands along with Forza 3 and whatever else.

Now I’, just hoping my local Best Buy is running this deal and has copies of Borderlands. I shouldn’t get my hopes up though…*sadface*