Alan Wake Gameplay Video Leaves You Wanting More

Well, they make us wait as long as they have for this game and then release a video like this.  You watch the video, you get right into it and then boom its over.

What did I say?  The title of this post isn’t too far off.  You start to get excited and then its done. Al

Alan Wake Exclusive Explosive Action Trailer [Game Videos]

10 Comments on "Alan Wake Gameplay Video Leaves You Wanting More"

1. HitokiriBoricua December 9, 2009 at 02:32 - Reply

OMG I can honestly say this game looks more exciting than Heavy Rain, To bad I dont have a 360. Looks like I know what to tell my girl to get me for christmas :P

2. techi December 8, 2009 at 21:26 - Reply

This game looks sick! I’m almost as excited for this game as I am for Mass Effect 2….almost…

3. mistyrosenic December 8, 2009 at 19:01 - Reply

That looks like it will be a good game.

4. MPR11 December 8, 2009 at 18:15 - Reply

Hmm Ive seen the gameplay footage they had at E3. I must say I’m astonished at how the game looks and feels. It realy is scary good

5. cynicalbrit December 8, 2009 at 18:04 - Reply

This showed all of three things that can be done in the game. Bravo! Why must we get all trailers like this or spoilerrific trailers. COME ON PEOPLE!

6. death_monkey December 8, 2009 at 17:41 - Reply

well I guess it’s called a “teaser” trailer for a reason huh?

7. punkovision December 8, 2009 at 16:38 - Reply

it looks pretty cool tho :/ but yeah i expected like maybe a little story to it maybe like one of those epic trailers at the movie :) but i guess this would work to ….and all :? :) cool post :)

8. JaNeMbA666 December 8, 2009 at 15:06 - Reply

i sure want to see more cuz this showed nothing lol

9. Rocker2791 December 8, 2009 at 13:37 - Reply

Well that was certainly cool, but I don’t think it worth of the title, “Explosive Action” as the video labeled it.

10. Joelsteen December 8, 2009 at 13:34 - Reply

Kinda Silent Hill/Fatal Frame-ish to me, but still looking pretty good.