One of The Greatest Trolls Known to Games [NSFW]

Not sure how many people here play the game called Second Life, but if you do, you might know Ralph. You might also know him if you browse /b/. Ralph Pootawn fits the bill of what a troll is right down to what Kotaku’s Owen Good calls his “babyshit green” skin. Besides him looking like a troll, the things he has done has helped him earn the name.

Ralph has earned his reputation by being found in some strange places and creating some awkward moments in Second Life. Ralph is known for showing up uninvited in the middle of players having in-game sex. You’ll know it’s Ralph when you see him. He comes equipped with all his troll-like features, beer in hand, and a cigar in his mouth. Something that looks like a walking pile of green shit is hard to miss.

Ralph first made a name for himself back in January. He decided he would do what he normally does and barged in on two players engaging in the act of sexy time. One of the players asked Ralph nicely to leave, saying, “Ralph pls go.” Ralph simply responded with “no.” It was then that the “Ralph pls go” meme was born.

Ralph pls go ….No

Ralph has expanded his horizons since then. He’s no longer limiting his escapades to just sex. I’m sure many of you wonder why Ralph does the things he does. At this point, the only thing to conclude is that he does it for the “lulz.”

The World’s Greatest Second Life Troll [Kotaku]

25 Comments on "One of The Greatest Trolls Known to Games [NSFW]"

1. Durka July 26, 2010 at 21:33 - Reply

Ralph is hilarious, but this is in no way trolling.

2. xReaper29 February 24, 2010 at 08:06 - Reply

Greatest one by far i agree.

3. Dingus February 22, 2010 at 22:19 - Reply

Hah, I remember seeing the screenshots on the /v/ideogames image board. A lot of the stuff on that site is pure trash, but Ralph was pretty damn hilarious.

4. MellowMeek February 20, 2010 at 01:22 - Reply

Ralph is somebody we can all strive to be.

5. AdrianMishamura February 19, 2010 at 21:21 - Reply

Man thank god this guy doesn’t come around furries because if he did then there would be problems

• Zackfan September 10, 2010 at 21:53 - Reply

Adrian why would you be worried about that?

6. FreedomPhantom February 19, 2010 at 21:12 - Reply

Lmao i love the picture hes just standing there staring

7. bob gray February 19, 2010 at 20:36 - Reply

I wonder if this certain ralph is the same ralph that sean elliot from the defunct gfw mag used as an avatar to troll people on mmo’s and other online games. His griefing stories were always hilarious on gfw radio, so I hope this is him continuing his trolling adventures. :D

8. Chris_is_dop3 February 18, 2010 at 17:57 - Reply

This Raplh is pure of laughter from what I read. He carries beer in hand, and a cigar in his mouth (kind of like the big boss) and comes in the middle of it when ppl are having sex. I can wait to go troll haunting tonight.

9. BoricuaLegend February 18, 2010 at 00:34 - Reply

Wow he sits there and watches In-game Sex….. lmao awesome. I guess he really lives up to the Name “troll of trolls”.

10. rickyblaikie February 17, 2010 at 23:32 - Reply

what a dumbass

11. Birdseyex February 17, 2010 at 23:26 - Reply

Lol so this is the father of all Trolls huh?

12. Mr.M13D February 17, 2010 at 22:14 - Reply

What is funnier? that they asked nicely and said “plz” or that they were having virtual sex? I never did understand second life, I know its for people who have no real lives, but they could be playing a real actual good game, them some.. I don’t even know how to describe the game other then knowing that the girl on the other end is actually a guy in the same boat as you.

13. JesusHMacy February 17, 2010 at 20:13 - Reply

hahaha thats messed up

14. tuner_racer February 17, 2010 at 19:21 - Reply

RULES 1 & 2 FROM EBUAMS WORLLD KREYG! 1 & 2!

sorry u said what u shoudln’t of said

15. MrTastyDDR February 17, 2010 at 17:41 - Reply

there should be more of these trolls on the internet…instead of the flaming “you suck QQ” ones…don’t feed the trolls

16. MPR11 February 17, 2010 at 17:11 - Reply

HA I wrote a blog post in swift’s all about trolls! I think that they are getting dumber and not as entertaining as they used to be

17. Radar38 February 17, 2010 at 16:26 - Reply

This is pretty funny. Trolls like this just make me laugh. They entertain themselves by others anger at them. It is sad, though, because they ruin others gaming with their own evil intentions. It makes me wonder what trolls think when doing this, and who started the troll thing in the first place.

18. DannyJ February 17, 2010 at 14:29 - Reply

There’s a lot more pictures than the ones on the guys website… some of them are extremely graphic (The one with the horse… it goes further). But he puts in his witty commentary (“no” and vomiting) and usually spoils them.

19. Rocker2791 February 17, 2010 at 13:49 - Reply

These are the funny kind of trolls. Too bad there’s not more of them like this in gaming community.

20. cynicalbrit February 17, 2010 at 13:40 - Reply

This guy had a great idea with which to be an asshole to lonely people in second life. I am willing to pretty much guarantee that there are now a load of imitation Ralphs running around.

21. Froodge February 17, 2010 at 12:49 - Reply

I could imagine this guy being in the news one day.

22. Mathew February 17, 2010 at 12:47 - Reply

I want to play Second Life now just to see this “Ralph” guy.

23. karma21186 February 17, 2010 at 12:17 - Reply

sex game? o_O

• knightof2009 February 22, 2010 at 18:08 - Reply

This may sound weird but I recall being in a chat site and people were talking about something and I recalled them calling it “cybering” O.o weird