Have You Always Wanted To Own A Game Store?

If you have always wanted to own your very own video game store, you are in luck. A little game shop in Colorado has decided to close up shop, and sell the store. Here’s the catch though, you can buy it, along with anyone — since they are selling the store on eBay. The buy it now price is just $30,000

Most of the inventory is of the used variety, but they do have new games and consoles, along with inventory in storage as well. They even are willing to ship the entire inventory to wherever you live.

Along with new and used consoles, it seems that this store specialized in the retro consoles since they have almost every console along with games for them.

So if it has been your dream of owning your own video game store, look no further than eBay for all your needs. We will keep you updated on the sale of this game store, and if it does sell, we will let you know for how much.

VIDEO GAME STORE [eBay]

Author: Tyler View all posts by
I am Tyler, contributor for Hot Blooded Gaming. Check out my Staff Profile. If you have any questions feel free to email me at Tyler@HotBloodedGaming.com

14 Comments on "Have You Always Wanted To Own A Game Store?"

1. zorulu August 16, 2010 at 21:50 - Reply

I would totally buy it, if he had DoA: Beach Volley ball in there. Oh baby!

2. Cheri August 16, 2010 at 21:25 - Reply

I literally *JUST* saw this on Destructoid and am going to reiterate what I saw there. Basically, I’d need to see an inventory list first of all of the games and items available in the store.

I wonder if he makes it available upon request?

• xDSJxPyro August 16, 2010 at 22:03 - Reply

You can ask him on hie eBay listing. At his time he is still running through his inventory and all the stuff he has in storage. 30,000 for all of this including the building is really not that bad of a deal at all.

3. stevematt89 August 16, 2010 at 20:35 - Reply

OMG, if only they would ship to the UK, £19,000 is not alot for their whole inventory.

4. Kreyg August 16, 2010 at 18:19 - Reply

I wonder if he has any rare games

• jokerlovetoplay August 16, 2010 at 19:21 - Reply

Kreyg now u need to do a fundraising marathon for you to get the store. what was it that you made for Toy’s for tots around $10,000

• Kreyg August 16, 2010 at 19:33 - Reply

I already worked the retail end of gaming. I hope to move far away from that. It’s fun and all, but this is more fun :-)

BUT, it would be badass to be able to do both :)

• UltimateSin August 16, 2010 at 22:49 - Reply

If that happened, I would then come work for you and not let a kid under 18 get a mature rate game. Even if they got a parent, I would ask that parent for some ID, tell em it’s fake and reach under the counter as if I had a gun under there and say to the parent ‘you don’t want this to get ugly’. Another little high-pitched kid NOT playing in our game.

5. Mistadadio August 16, 2010 at 15:34 - Reply

If I had the cash I would buy it. No telling what kind of old games you may find not to mention I probably could turn a good profit reselling most of it.

6. xDSJxPyro August 16, 2010 at 14:39 - Reply

Well I have to say this is pretty cheap, since you are getting the building and he has not even done inventory on all that he has in the store along with what he has in storage. So far 30,000 is a really good deal for all of this.

7. Dusty August 16, 2010 at 14:35 - Reply

If I could afford that, I’d buy it in a heartbeat D:

8. UltimateSin August 16, 2010 at 14:33 - Reply

I was wondering what I should spend my $30,000 on, just laying around my house…

I bet if you bought the place for 30k and not a penny more, I think you’d get a lot back. You could sell each console on ebay, take all the games to a local EB, trade em in.